Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Experience with Colenta Processors

Re: Experience with Colenta Processors

That does look like a pretty clever machine - really does show how far process automation has come along too.

Hi sperdynamite where are you located?? I think this is the answer for your needs, I would probably get rid of the plastic splash guards inside the wet room in case there ever was a malfunction and you needed to get to the film. It looks like a solid unit and well designed I actually like the single flow through, not as fast as the older machines but really solid and reliable. good , good choice 10 times better than a roller transport I wish you all the success and you should be able to get a lot of mail in film with a solid unit like this one.

Quote Originally Posted by bob carnie View Post
    Hi sperdynamite where are you located?? I think this is the answer for your needs, I would probably get rid of the plastic splash guards inside the wet room in case there ever was a malfunction and you needed to get to the film. It looks like a solid unit and well designed I actually like the single flow through, not as fast as the older machines but really solid and reliable. good , good choice 10 times better than a roller transport I wish you all the success and you should be able to get a lot of mail in film with a solid unit like this one.
    Hi Bob, I'm in Maine.

You can read about my lab here: https://www.northeastphotographic.com/

I'm hoping to order one in the next couple years. I honestly may attempt to crowd fund all or a portion of it, as I'll still need additional funding for the build out of my space. I'm also hoping to offer an expansion of our scanning services and speed (the core business), large format digital printing via Epson printers, and custom wet printing on both RA4 and B&W materials. I'll be purchasing an 8x10 enlarger and building out a darkroom for that. If that's not enough I'm also hoping to host workshops and events as photography on analog materials has a bit of community spirit these days.