Thread: Can I use my Lee 100 System with a Graghic Veiw fitted with a Kodak Ektar 203mm lens?

Can I use my Lee 100 System with a Graghic Veiw fitted with a Kodak Ektar 203mm lens?

Hi All,

I have a 4 x 5 Graghic Veiw fitted with a Kodak Ektar 203mm lens. I have only shot it in the studio to check focus. My only other experience with a 4 x 5 was with a Linhof Field camera. It was fitted with a 90mm, but I never used any filters. I have been reading a bit on Alex Burke's site and he has a blog about graduated NG filters. It looks like since I will be shooting transparency film I am going to need to use mine. I have a Lee 100 System and I have several ND filters and one .6 soft grad. I am closer to the coast than mountain scenes so I may need to buy another type or two of grads for sunsets and daylight scenes at the coast. Anyway I'm hoping there is some way to mount the Lee filter holder to the camera or lens and if my current lens 203mm has any use in scenic landscape photography with or without GND filters.

Thanks,

Steve

Re: Can I use my Lee 100 System with a Graghic Veiw fitted with a Kodak Ektar 203mm l

The GV has a set lock knob over the center FS, so you can fudge making a little extension bracket for the holder...

Steve K