Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Moving away from Adobe

Re: Moving away from Adobe

Quote Originally Posted by paulbarden View Post
    Adam, I do not use Photoshop, and haven't needed it in many years. I'm not looking for an alternative to Photoshop - I don't need that tool set. I am only interested in Lightroom, and I will continue to use it until such time that it cannot run on my machine. But thanks for the suggestion.
    Then you have to look out for ON1 I think it can do even more then Lightroom, cheers Armin

I was a keen Adobe user for a long time although when I realised I was only using a small percentage of the features I transferred over to PhotoLine - this was before Affinity Photo had developed into the current product, and I haven't made a comparison. https://www.pl32.com - I'm not not using the current version but the upgrade is inexpensive if one needs to do so.

So here's the thing of my journey, when I moved from adobe to affinity photo (during 90 days offer) something like weird to me that is so many complicated and long-winded to achieve the new goal, it still said that it could not easy to start a new, So I plan to do the slow process because I have got a lot more space (90 days)-