The 135mm WF is one of my go-to WA lenses, as the IC is large enough to slightly exceed the range of movements my 4x5 cameras provide, so can rise as much as I want without worrying about cut-off... And I prefer it over UWA lenses as it is wide enough to move the image around stuff like parked cars and other obstructions without showing too much foreground (like street, curbs etc) if I use it thoughtfully... And behaves like a normal lens with a wider view, full movements, and without the stretched perspective distortion of my (rarely used) wider lenses...

The (not so) down side is the older shutter speeds but there is just a 1/3 stop difference, the old Supermatic shutter might need a CLA but then is VERY reliable for a long time, mine has a slight focus fall-off in the extremes of the IC but stopping all the way down solves this, and the flash connector is the old bi-post but an electric shaver cord works perfectly plugged into a strobe pack so no problem there...

It's sharp enough, but without the brittle hard sharpness of a more modern lens but I like the older lens look.... It is one of my most used lenses, and I love it!!!

Steve K