Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Why do some photographers use sensitometry?

Why do some photographers use sensitometry?

I would like to see such an article and I would be happy to be a reader on such an article (not a reviewer-there is a difference).
    Thanks,
    Kirk

at age 73:
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep,
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep"

"2) How does a person write so that the readership, other than devotees ( in your estimation), would understand it? Would they, for example, have to write at your level of understanding, or could one perhaps hope for a more sophisticated reader? "

Since BTZS is not universally accepted or even understood you would have to explain the basis for such an approaoch how it evolved, and what it offers. Not everyone has heard of this so you can not write an article only for those who already undertand it.

"1) Given the background, who would trust you to treat the article fairly? "

This is another one of your stupid and insulting comments. Just becasue Jorge's article was reviewed and suggestions were made does not mean he was treated unfairly. If he had been willing to work with the reviewers it could have been published. He refused. That was his choice.

Once again I ask If Jorge's article was so good why has it not been published elsewhere?

steve simmons

Steve Simmons: "Perhaps it should be Sandy and his reference to my anatomy that should be removed. No one else has stooped to that level. "

Wow, after all of your nastiness toward folks like Jorge and Paul, you object that I suggest you have no balls because of your back-stabbing habits? And you say this after you suggested that I would not be able to look you in the eyes (anatomy right?) and say what I said from 1500 miles away.

OK, next time I am New Mexico I will make plans with you to look you in the eye.

Thanks Steve. You make my day. Reading Comprehensiont 101. You fail.

Sandy
    For discussion and information about carbon transfer please visit the carbon group at groups.io
    [url]https://groups.io/g/carbon

Steve Simmons:" "1) Given the background, who would trust you to treat the article fairly? "

This is another one of your stupid and insulting comments. Just becasue Jorge's article was reviewed and suggestions were made does not mean he was treated unfairly. If he had been willing to work with the reviewers it could have been published. He refused. That was his choice. "

A stupid comment? The question was, who would trust you. I surely don't. Would Jorge trust you? Would Paul trust you? Why would anyone trust you? Your past actions cleary show, IMHO, that you are not trustworthy!

Sandy
    For discussion and information about carbon transfer please visit the carbon group at groups.io
    [url]https://groups.io/g/carbon

Frankly, I skipped over most of the thread, so maybe it was mentioned already... My question is: where can I learn about BTZS (website, book)?
    Thanks.

"2) How does a person write so that the readership, other than devotees ( in your estimation), would understand it? Would they, for example, have to write at your level of understanding, or could one perhaps hope for a more sophisticated reader?"

It would have to be written so that someone who is not familiar with BTZS would understand the system. For example, how did it evolve, what are its advantages, how do you use it and what are its advantages. Not everyone even knows about this or understnads it so the article would h=ave to be understandable by these non devotees.

1) Given the background, who would trust you to treat the article fairly?

Just becasue Jorge's article was reviewed does not mean he was treated unfairly. If he had been willing to work with the suggestions that were made it could have been published. It was his choice. He refused.

steve simmons