After many conversations with Hugo Zhang and the Chamonix camera production staff, my "perfect world" camera is scheduled for production later this year. Initially, it was simply resurrecting the Chamonix 5x12" camera. Hugo kept after the designers and craftsman @ Chamonix per my interest of intergrating the 5x7 format. Earlier today Hugo reached out to me with an added option of a 5x7" reduction back for the same 5x12" Chamonix. The beauty of the this hybrid camera is these two complimentary formats will share the same bellows allowing in field transition from one format to the other incredibly quick and simple. This camera is capable of 600mm of bellows draw, pictures of a similar design Chamonix 5x14" are found here on Jim Galli's site Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Chamonix 5x12_sharp.jpg 
Views:	144 
Size:	57.6 KB 
ID:	200670

The 5x12" camera is affordably priced @ $4350, 5x7" reducing back @ $860.00 and Chamonix 5x12" film holders @ $330.00 each. The current version will be made from Teakwood and is less than 10 lbs providing a managable yet rewarding format for contact printing for those of us no longer willing to deal with larger and heavier contact print formats. Further discounts were discussed resulting in a $200.00 price break for 3 cameras ordered or a $300.00 price reduction with 5 cameras ordered. I have already ordered the complete setup with 3 holders, PLEASE spread the word, and Thank You Hugo Zhang and the Chamonix View Camera Co.