Just some odd n' ends on Ebay, not the necessary filter turret itself. No sense paying for any of that. You can get something equivalent new from Edmund or rig one up yourself. But that's just if someone is serious about studio tricolor with film, in which case you'd also want to set up a copy camera with a pin-registered back etc fpor still-life work. No sense if this is just a fun wiggle the toes in the water proposition. But that's how lots of us got hooked on serious darkroom work of one type or another to begin with, so ya just never know. But today there are multiple potential paths involving strictly film & darkroom, vs all sorts of hybrid, vs all-digital, so pick your poison and have fun with it.