I lost my darkroom when I moved three years ago and finally got around to building one at my new house. The house came with a 6.5 by 6.5 storage area in the corner of the garage. I have already turned a bedroom into a work room for cataloging, mounting and storing prints and equipment. So the darkroom is only for activities that require darkness and/or water.

I shoot 35mm and 4x5 which I enlarge. I'm limited to 11x14 due to sink size and the print washer. I also shoot 5x7 and 8x10 which I contact print. So this small space should serve me well.

These two pictures were taken while standing just outside the door looking in. To save sink space I built a small "sink" that is attached to the back wall to hold the print washer up and out of the way. Half of it is visible in the wet side picture. The little bullet safe light in the left of the same picture is for developing by inspection. In the other picture the reflector flood light I use to contact print on silver chloride paper is hanging on a hook by the wall but clips under the enlarger lens for printing. The piece of closet rod to the left of the flood light has clips for hanging roll film to dry.

Wet Side:
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20200207_085818872.jpg 
Views:	299 
Size:	47.9 KB 
ID:	200406

Dry Side:
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20200207_085736912.jpg 
Views:	285 
Size:	57.8 KB 
ID:	200405