Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Toyo 5x7 deluxe monorail bellows and lens question

Re: Toyo 5x7 deluxe monorail bellows and lens question

Quote Originally Posted by Bauie View Post
    I'd love to buy some 5 x 7 holders but every time I see "5x7" holders advertised on eBay they are actually 6 1/2 x 4 3/4 holders which are the ones I already have. Any tips as to where I could buy actual 5 x 7 holders would be appreciated.
    Just did a search for 5x7 holder on eBay and I found tons of them. Only problem is most of them are priced very high and many of the sellers are selling them as is and no returns. I did find a few listing that looked promising. The other place to keep an eye out is the classified here on LFPF and on Photrio, they do come up occasionally. I bought most of my 5x7 holders from the classified here. You just have to be patient. The other possibility it to place a WTB ad here in the classified. Good luck with your search.

Roger

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Thoms View Post
    Just did a search for 5x7 holder on eBay and I found tons of them. Only problem is most of them are priced very high and many of the sellers are selling them as is and no returns. I did find a few listing that looked promising. The other place to keep an eye out is the classified here on LFPF and on Photrio, they do come up occasionally. I bought most of my 5x7 holders from the classified here. You just have to be patient. The other possibility it to place a WTB ad here in the classified. Good luck with your search.

Roger
    The ones I've found are way overpriced. Actually I'd be willing to swap Exc 8x10 holders for 5x7 holders, one for one.

Quote Originally Posted by Bauie View Post
    The ones I've found are way overpriced. Actually I'd be willing to swap Exc 8x10 holders for 5x7 holders, one for one.
    I don’t have any holders that I’m will to part with right now. Plus I have a good supply of 8x10 holders. A want to trade ad in the classified would certainly get you some 5x7 holders or sell your 8x10 holders to fund the purchase of some 5x7 holders.

Roger