You guys should read his original post again. He is not looking for a densitometer to read film density. He is looking for a sensitometer to expose film density. Completely different machine and purpose.

I use a Tobias Wejex I-W that uses a small incandescent bulb with nd and 80A filters to convert it to daylight. About a 1/2 second exposure time. There is one on eBay right now for $200, but you just missed one for $5. I show mine in this video: