Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bergger new lower pricing for 2020 and Introducing Bergger PrintFilm

Bergger USA

Re: Bergger new lower pricing for 2020 and Introducing Bergger PrintFilm

Quote Originally Posted by paulbarden View Post
    The last time I bought a box of 8X10 Pancro 400 it was $124.95 USD and the new price on bigcartel you pointed to is $124.95 as well. How does this reflect the "significant price reductions"??
    Paul,

As you might have noticed, most film manufacturers have seen several price increases in the past few years. While were not able to significantly reduce the price of Pancro400 8X10, we were able to maintain the same price point on Bergger Pancro400, the only independently made film in the world, pretty much since the day it was released.

All other products in our range (and some of the Pancro400 film items as well), have seen a price reduction.

Thanks for your continued support one and all.

ADM

Quote Originally Posted by bob carnie View Post
    Not so Fred I just received my roll of this film to use on my Lambda
    Let us know how it does in the Lambda. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Anselmo DiMedici View Post
    Paul,

As you might have noticed, most film manufacturers have seen several price increases in the past few years. While were not able to significantly reduce the price of Pancro400 8X10, we were able to maintain the same price point on Bergger Pancro400, the only independently made film in the world, pretty much since the day it was released.
    Hi Anselmo.
    Thank you for that information. All I can tell you is that in early 2018 (in the USA) I bought quite a bit of stock of 8x10 Pancro 400 (which I really do like a lot) at $109 a box, so as a buyer I have seen a price increase of $20 a box since I last purchased the film. That's close to a dollar per sheet, which is significant. Sure, everyone else has raised prices in the past 3 years, and that's fine. But to suggest that you have reduced the price of this product for 2020 is simply not correct. Back when it was a bit less expensive than HP5+, Pancro 400 was a very attractive alternative, but they are so close in price now that it doesn't matter which I choose. (Although in my experience, HP5+ is almost a full stop faster than Pancro 400, so that is a consideration).

All of that aside, I am glad I have Pancro 400 to choose as an option and I hope Bergger continues to make these products available for years to come.