Hi all,

Looks like I've got a start in LF using a Cambo 45NX. One of our form members is going to help me get started with a camera he doesn't use much anymore. He's also going to set me up with all the other things needed to get shooting, except for one major items; the lens. How cool is that guys!!

Considering I am mostly interested in landscape (for now), I think a 150mm is a good all around starter. Happy to hear otherwise, but I'm looking for specific lens suggestions that will work well on this camera AND be usable on field cameras (future investment). Changing the lens board is not a problem of course.

Anyway, I'm not looking for a cheap-o lens, but something that will help provide a worthy image. Can you provide me with the specific model so I can search for exactly what you suggest. I get very confused when reading all these lens types and have little frame of reference with LF. I shoot Nikon DX, so that's all I know and about 1% of that seems transferable to LF

My budget for now is less than $200. It would need to be a screaming deal for me to go over that. I'm just too new and stupid about LF to justify spending a ton of money (yet).

Thanks all!!

Adam