Hello All!

Now planning a darkroom, and have a few questions about plumbing configuration, please:

The darkroom will have an L-shaped sink for processing and printing, and a smaller, separate sink to fit a 20x24 print washer. I'm still looking for a reasonably priced Hass Intellifaucet in good condition. May end up splurging or going without one, don't yet know. (My previous B&W darkroom work did not have the benefit of such a fine device.) I'll be hiring a plumber to do all the installation work, so I want to have all I need ready to go.

1) Will a single "whole house" water filter suffice, or should I have a filter dedicated to both cold and hot lines as seen in many darkroom pictures?

2) Many home darkroom pictures show two (or more) sets of faucets. Is more than one better, necessary? For what do you use your multiple taps?

3) Is there anything about plumbing your darkroom you wished you had done to begin with, but only saw the need/advantage later on?

4) If I don't spring for an Intellifaucet, is there a brand of mixing valve you'd recommend?

5) Any other suggestions, tips or tricks would be appreciated ~

Thanks in advance to all who respond!