Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: batteries for Calcu Light meter

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    North Dakota
    Posts
    815

    batteries for Calcu Light meter

    Friend is getting a Calcu Light meter off of eBay.

    Anyone know what batteries work with it now?

    Being an older meter, will he have problems finding the right type?
    I tend to procrastinate on stuff. One of these days I'll do something about it.

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Sep 1998
    Location
    GA
    Posts
    12,529

    Re: batteries for Calcu Light meter

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie View Post
    Friend is getting a Calcu Light meter off of eBay.

    Anyone know what batteries work with it now?

    Being an older meter, will he have problems finding the right type?
    Why not go to the source?

    https://qtm.com/manuals/

    The 3 different models are at the bottom of the page.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    525

    Re: batteries for Calcu Light meter

    I looked at that link because I have Calcuflash meters and accessories but the pages have been taken down. I think they probably all use the MS76 battery or equivalent like mine, which are still readily available.

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Sep 1998
    Location
    GA
    Posts
    12,529

    Re: batteries for Calcu Light meter

    Quote Originally Posted by Neal Chaves View Post
    I looked at that link because I have Calcuflash meters and accessories but the pages have been taken down. I think they probably all use the MS76 battery or equivalent like mine, which are still readily available.
    He doesn’t have the Calcuflash He has the Calculight. And there were 3 different models of those.

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    North Dakota
    Posts
    815

    Re: batteries for Calcu Light meter

    I called him and what he has coming is the CalcuLight XP meter. The one that reads in really low light.

    Isn't coming with a manual and he did not have luck with a search.
    I tend to procrastinate on stuff. One of these days I'll do something about it.

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Sep 1998
    Location
    GA
    Posts
    12,529

    Re: batteries for Calcu Light meter

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie View Post
    I called him and what he has coming is the CalcuLight XP meter. The one that reads in really low light.

    Isn't coming with a manual and he did not have luck with a search.
    Why not call Quantum?

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    84

    Re: batteries for Calcu Light meter

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie View Post
    I called him and what he has coming is the CalcuLight XP meter. The one that reads in really low light.

    Isn't coming with a manual and he did not have luck with a search.
    Search better or in a more directed fashion. https://www.butkus.org/chinon/flashe...alcu-light.htm

Similar Threads

  1. Calibrating Calcu-Light XP
    By timparkin in forum Gear
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 18-Jun-2016, 04:38
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 7-Feb-2002, 13:39

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •