Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bellows Replacement for Linhof Technikardan?

Re: Bellows Replacement for Linhof Technikardan?

Quote Originally Posted by faberryman View Post
    The Custom Bellows are an exact duplicate. I think Custom Bellows makes them for Linhof as OEM.
    Why not ask them? And, if they are the OEM supplier, why they don’t have new frames?

Is it a difficult task to remove the frames from the old bellows and install them on the new replacement bellows? Tools required?

Just send the old bellows along and have the maker remove and use the frames.
    “You often feel tired, not because you've done too much, but because you've done too little of what sparks a light in you.”
    ― Alexander Den Heijer, Nothing You Don't Already Know

Another vote for Custom Bellows.

They replaced my TK45 bellows around 7 years ago after i supplied the frames to them.

Even with the constant folding/unfolding of the camera, the bellows are still like new.

Mike

Ditto to "mpire" for my experience with Custom Bellows reusing some bellows frames for my TK45S. When I purchased my TK45S from someone through a FS on this Forum, the seller provided an extra set of OEM plastic bellows frames that had the previous bellows and adhesive removed. Custom Bellows did an excellent job installing a replacement bag bellows onto those frames. I haven't had them install a replacement regular or "universal" bellows, but I'm sure they would do a nice job on that also.
    ... JMOwens (Mt. Pleasant, Wisc. USA)

"If people only knew how hard I work to gain my mastery, it wouldn't seem so wonderful at all." ...Michelangelo