Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Schneider 58mm XL datasheet

Re: Schneider 58mm XL datasheet

Hi!

tried for about an hour clicking

I followed exactly the same route as yours and found the same missing pages, exactly like you, so I was prepared to give-up.
    Then I had the idea to look at a specific pdf file name with a general purpose search engine, dropping the "-2" or "-3" in the pdf file name, and I found the complete 3-page set in earlier archives on webarchive.org.
    I did not find yet, however page 3 for the SA 38 XL, i.e. mechanical specs.

... for about an hour clicking ...
    When relatives or friends interested in photography object against the traditional wet darkroom, their main argument against it, is that "wet lab is time consuming". I have to admit that time probably flows at a different "physiological" rate, being in a wet darkroom vs. being in front of a computer

Quote Originally Posted by Emmanuel BIGLER View Post
    I did not find yet, however page 3 for the SA 38 XL, i.e. mechanical specs.
    My copy of the data sheet for the 38 XL, which I originally downloaded back in 2004 from the US Schneider Optics site, is missing that third page, while the sheets for the other SA XL focal lengths that I downloaded at the same time have their third pages. So FWIW, this was evidently an oversight on Schneider Optics' part rather than any fault of the Wayback Machine's crawler.

3D-Stereo-Aeropanoramas

Quote Originally Posted by vivizen View Post
    Hi,

Does anyone have the datasheet (all 3 pages) of the Schneider Super Angulon 58mm XL? Seems like page 2 (MTF charts) haven't been cached by the wayback machine.

In fact, why don't we start a pinned post at the top of the "Lens & Lens Accessories" sub-forum where people upload all the lens datasheets that are no longer easily available on the web? Could one of the moderators start such a post? I'd be happy to contribute a handful of pdf's I have.

Regards.
    in FB Large Format Photography files-section i uploaded two schneider-kreuznach-files from archive dot org. all data in two files also link to wayback-archive. max. is 10mb. total: 16mb. maybe they are also here.if not pls someone could copy them.
    www.stereopan.org
    3DStereo-Aeropanorama-Jungfraujoch

Quote Originally Posted by europanorama View Post
    in FB Large Format Photography files-section i uploaded two schneider-kreuznach-files from archive dot org. all data in two files also link to wayback-archive. max. is 10mb. total: 16mb. maybe they are also here.if not pls someone could copy them.
    What is "FB"? Facebook? If so, I'm not on it, so unable to copy it over here.