Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Graflex Series D 4x5 SLR Loud Shutter and Vibrations

Re: Graflex Series D 4x5 SLR Loud Shutter and Vibrations

Ofc it is only relatable if you do have shaking camera problem. If your primary promlem is a loud shutter sound i have to discourage you. Any Graflex is by no means a silent camera, hoever, shaking is surprisingly low. I tried to attach a laser pointer on top of a flash bracket and was surprised finding out it how little the red dot moves when shutter released.

I believe the mirror flap up of my camera causes vibrating and shaking because When I put a level on top of the camera and trigger the shutter, the liquid in level moves. I may follow your description and do some adjusting. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Bolshoi View Post
    Ofc it is only relatable if you do have shaking camera problem. If your primary promlem is a loud shutter sound i have to discourage you. Any Graflex is by no means a silent camera, hoever, shaking is surprisingly low. I tried to attach a laser pointer on top of a flash bracket and was surprised finding out it how little the red dot moves when shutter released.

I believe the mirror flap up of my camera causes vibrating and shaking because When I put a level on top of the camera and trigger the shutter, the liquid in level moves. I may follow your description and do some adjusting. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Bolshoi View Post