Hi, I am in a situation where I am unable to get out and travel and do my normal landscapes, so I have been looking at ideas for some large format photography that I can do around the house.

I have always admired large format product and food photography, so I thought I would ask the group here about some basic gear tips as I begin to go down this road.

I have a Linhof Technikardan, so I have a great camera with plenty of opportunities for movements and bellows draw for 1:1 macro images.

I will be using Provia 100F E-6 film and my thought was that I would probably want to have a little working distance between me and my subjects, so maybe a 210 or a 240 lens might be a good choice? I plan to control DOF through movements and simply stopping down.

Based on your experience with product and/or food photography with 4x5, do you have any suggestions on a lens that is particularly good at color rendition and a good focal length?

I own a Nikkor 210 and 240 W, so the plan was to use one of these unless there is a reason to use something else?

I have a nice large daylight LED light source with a soft box and a couple large diffusers, so I think I am good to go on that front.

Anything else before I dive into the deep end that I should be considering?

Thanks!