Slim chance, I know, as this camera is rare as hens teeth. But I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with the service or assembly of the focal plane shutter on the Arca Swiss Reflex. I picked up one with a faulty shutter, which turned out to be just one of the shutter curtain rolls being seized. Getting at it necessitated disassembling most of the camera however, and I can't seem to put the shutter speed mechanism back together correctly.

This is a bit more complex than the Graflex focal plane shutters I have some experience with. It's a two curtain shutter for one. Before Disassembly it looked like this:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	arca swiss 1.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	73.6 KB 
ID:	196211

And with the components stripped, you see the basics of the shutter here. The upper fitting is where the winding lever goes, which is supposed to wind the lower black cogs (two the same size, stacked over each other,) which in turn wind the shutter curtains - the two silver cogs at the very bottom.

Name:	arca swiss 2.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	73.2 KB 
ID:	196212

And now here is the blasted thing I can't piece together correctly. The pin in this mechanism goes into one of the holes in the black cogs, each corresponding to a shutter speed. The silver collar with slots then goes over this mechanism, with each slot locking into a shutter speed on the housing. The way it's supposed to function is that when assembled, you pull out this piece, rotate it to the desired shutter speed, and it slots in. This all seems straight forward enough, but there must be some specific order or configuration this is supposed to be assembled in, because I can't get it right.

I've done it dozens of times, trying to get the pin into various different shutter speeds.

Name:	arca swiss 3.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	55.4 KB 
ID:	196213

As far as I can guess, this brass ring cog is supposed to be in this position, so that the groove along it can catch the tab corresponding on the black cog. There is a marking on the opposite side that corresponds to this position, suggesting that this was necessary to aid in factory assembly. So I think I have this in the right place.

Name:	arca swiss 4.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	81.3 KB 
ID:	196214

So here it is, assembled to the best of my ability.

Unfortunately it just doesn't work. The best I've done is to get most of the shutter speeds working, except for 1/25th (which is an essential one for me). Also the thin metal disc that goes over the top indicating shutter speeds doesn't match up correctly in this configuration. Running the shutter at 1/25th produces this result:

https://imgur.com/3euZvtA

I'm praying that out there somewhere is someone who's experienced with this mechanism, and can tell me the correct way to put things together. If you have any clue, your help would be so appreciated because I am at my wits end :/