Jim's assessment of Boston driving is correct. We call such drivers "massholes" ; a friendly term of endearment; no offense at all. I learned a little bit of that driving living in Worcester MA for two years. Parking can be expensive in Boston too, but if you're just starting or ending a trip it won't be an issue.

I've been stuck on those Boston mobius strips trying to get around the block a few times. It's worse when you had to go pee an hour before and are still holding it as you enter Boston and get stuck going around trying to find some destination. But everything is slow from a traffic jam.

The worst "Take this turn" GPS/satnav ambiguity is when I was driving back to Heathrow airport. There's a big roundabout with a model plane in the middle I think. You come out of a tunnel with no GPS and then the GPS gets signal a few seconds late and directs you to turn here and you can't easily count the exits due to the traffic and lack of street signs. I had to go through that a few times to get to the right exit to return my car.