Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Sky Bow" -- Chinese 4x5 rangefinder

Re: "Sky Bow" -- Chinese 4x5 rangefinder

Quote Originally Posted by europanorama View Post
    i am in contact with 3s-krpc on ebay. they are currently designing new cameras but we must have patience he told.the cosmic circle e.g will have 58-65mm options. pinhole seems 62mm. he will confirm. NEW: pinhole shutter is now universal-removable 18-20mm plates possible-80 usd. i will get a cam soon. will order 65mm helicoid if not that expensive.
    Some aspects i see here and on the second thread are new to me. i have save all data some years ago from ebay.
    Pls check: when seeing one of his products do you have also difficulties to see his items. it seems CN-authorities have blocked that. only available by googling. other HK-sellers also affected. i am in europe- CH.
    NB: we have some new ideas for a special 4x5-cam. If he allows we will discuss it here.
    They have multiple brands.
    I think the "Cosmic Circle" options you're referring to (the subject of this thread) have been available on Taobao in China for a while. 58mm and 65mm go straight on. Above 65mm you use a helicoid.

Or do you mean there're newer designs than these?

The taobao link for the body is here: https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm...d=545342957570

I don't believe Taobao is censored by the Chinese government but I'm not sure what you mean by "blocking."
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cosmic Circle.jpg   Helicoid.jpg  

Re: "Sky Bow" -- Chinese 4x5 rangefinder

I just looked at every item offered by Kangrinpoche on USA eBay. 152 items. Only 2 products interested me at this moment and I already have both.

On other eBays they offer more variety.