Page 9 of 34 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: The Setup and the Shot

Re: The Setup and the Shot

Quote Originally Posted by Tin Can View Post
    Cool

Did you camp?
    Nope. That’s an option, of course. But since the days run to 13 or 14 hours, I knew I would probably get more out of it if I was working with a decent night’s sleep in a bed and a hot shower under my belt. Another member of the forum was there, and he did camp.

Quote Originally Posted by Cameron Cornell View Post
    Nope. That’s an option, of course. But since the days run to 13 or 14 hours, I knew I would probably get more out of it if I was working with a decent night’s sleep in a bed and a hot shower under my belt. Another member of the forum was there, and he did camp.
    I’m going to try and come next time around, I’ll have an infant at home but we’ll see if I can squeeze it past my wife. Our school has ample professional development funds so it would be an amazing experience that I was otherwise never able to do in past years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Large Format Rocks ImSoNegative's Avatar

C1. 250 fujinon. Zeiss softar filter II. Delta 100

Sent from my LML414DL using Tapatalk
    "WOW! Now thats a big camera. By the way, how many megapixels is that thing?"

That’s a really pleasing photo. Does the Delta have an enhanced green response? That foliage is so light.
    --- Steve from Missouri ---

this set up is from last june, in the Spain and Portugal borderline. Left side of the river is Spain and right side is Portugal. This is an area I love to picture. The lens used is an Apo Ronar 890/14. Film Provia 100. The light was terrible that day, so I repeated the set up last sunday on Velvia 50. The light was much better, but I have not processed the films yet.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2912.jpg   IMG_2913.jpg   IMG_2939.jpg   IMG_2953.jpg  

Documenting our journey, 19 weeks pregnant in our newly renovated nursery. Not my most technical picture but I care less about that these days.

I await the Velvia, perhaps it clears the haze.

Is there no other way to get that angle and perspective?

Quote Originally Posted by hiend61 View Post
    this set up is from last june, in the Spain and Portugal borderline. Left side of the river is Spain and right side is Portugal. This is an area I love to picture. The lens used is an Apo Ronar 890/14. Film Provia 100. The light was terrible that day, so I repeated the set up last sunday on Velvia 50. The light was much better, but I have not processed the films yet.
    Tin Can

Real life!

Perhaps a chair...

All the best!

Quote Originally Posted by dodphotography View Post

Documenting our journey, 19 weeks pregnant in our newly renovated nursery. Not my most technical picture but I care less about that these days.

Tin Can

B&J Grover 8x10, Schneider APO-Symmar 210mm F/5.6, B+W no. 20 filter, Ilford Delta 100, Rodinal 1:50.

Thanks,

Gabriel

Is this a visual pun?

Grover!

Quote Originally Posted by GabrielSeri View Post
    B&J Grover 8x10, Schneider APO-Symmar 210mm F/5.6, B+W no. 20 filter, Ilford Delta 100, Rodinal 1:50.

Tin Can