Thread: Help Me UNSUBSCRIBE

Help Me UNSUBSCRIBE

Although this seems like a very Informative site my inox is inundated with posts from these boards - it is making other mail difficult to receive and difficult to find b/c i have to sift all of this.
    PLEASE, PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO UNSUBSCRIBE. I have searched this site for info on how to unsubscribe but cannot locate it. I need to get my other email. Any help is much appreciated and much needed

Help Me UNSUBSCRIBE

"I have searched this site for info on how to unsubscribe but cannot locate it."

Look at the top of this page. You'll see a heading called "Help/Guidelines?" If you click on it you'll see a numbered list of topics. Number 2 is called FAQs. If you look at the FAQs you'll see that number 8 deals with disabling email messages. That sounds like what you want to do.
    Brian Ellis
    Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you do criticize them you'll be
    a mile away and you'll have their shoes.

Help Me UNSUBSCRIBE

Or, you can just click on the "Email Alerts" link that appears at the top of the page and follow the instructions to set your email alerts to inactive.

Kerry

Help Me UNSUBSCRIBE

Yet another idea is to set up a special folder for e-mails from this list inside your e-mail program. Then "filter" all of the e-mails with the large format list subject header so they go to that folder rather than to your main in box. That way you can review whenever you like, sort by subject or author, etc. Good technique for Yahoo Groups, Google lists, old-fashioned Listservs, too...

--Darin