Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Reactivation Code For Adobe CS3

Re: Reactivation Code For Adobe CS3

I have the same problem, same software! I was going to try and call them after work tomorrow, what did you do? they shouldn't be doing that, when we pay big bucks for it!

Quote Originally Posted by tgtaylor View Post
    Just installed CS3 on a new computer from disks and Adobe says that their CS3 activation servers are no longer available. The Adobe website wants you to download ~ a 460 MB version but the disk version is 1.10GB. I want the full version of CS3 that I paid for years ago. Without a new activation code I can only use my copy of CS3 for the next 30 days. What do I need to do?

Thomas

CS 6 disappeared with all other programs when my hard drive died - without warning.
    On getting a new computer and using my paid for disk for CS6 - would not recognize the registration number.
    Finally called Adobe - and after a bit they emailed me a new number.

Does not make sense. Bought and paid for CS6 disk and expect it to work. Does not without the Adobe new number.

Not a good thing at all.
    ” Never attribute to inspiration that which can be adequately explained by delusion”.

Yes, Adobe is very bad at keeping promises

They 'Lost' all my paid for early Photoshop, which came with a scanner, PS 4, 1996

The Evolution Of Photoshop: 25 Years In The Making - FastPrint

I gave up and pay the cheapest subscription

There are improvements I use, so it goes
    Tin Can

RE: new install - before registering turn off your wifi or unplug modem, and/or go into Windows Firewall and ban Photoshop from communicating on the web. Then register using offline, code will work (old or new). If it still doesn't work check your input. Mistakes happen, especially 0 and O or similar.

PS: if you ever install CC it will lock out CS6 installs and you have to do some Registry edits and other more technical things to get it flushed from the system before CS6 will install correctly. There are guides online.

Registration keys don't just "stop working" unless there is a server-side lockout. I still remember the days of registering Windows 95 over the phone. Always asked, why are you installing? New computer! Not an "additional" computer...
    Bryan | Blog | YouTube | Instagram | Portfolio
    All comments and thoughtful critique welcome

Forget Photoshop. Go to https://www.gimp.org/ and download their free photo manipulation program. It does 90-95% of what PS will do. It is an easy download, and easy t learn.

Looks like GIMP has progressed, I may try it again

Bryan no way in Hell am ever going to try what you can do easily

Years ago I got lost in that

I now find it difficult to switch to MAC, as they offer all kinds of roadblocks

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Noel View Post
    Forget Photoshop. Go to https://www.gimp.org/ and download their free photo manipulation program. It does 90-95% of what PS will do. It is an easy download, and easy t learn.
    Tin Can