Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kodak introduces new x-ray film

Re: Kodak introduces new x-ray film

Iowa!

I buy from ZZ Medical, and their address use to be on the website.

The building looks the same.

One sided with antihalation. https://www.zzmedical.com/analog-x-r...ideo-film.html

Quote Originally Posted by Duolab123 View Post
    Where do you buy Xray film?
    TIN CAN COLLEGE

Serious Amateur Photographer pepeguitarra's Avatar

The price keeps going up every time. However, they provide good service. By mistake, I ordered the double emulsion film. I called them, ordered the single one, and refunded my money once they got the first order back. Few months ago, I paid $80 for it, it is not $97. WOW!
    "I have never in my life made music for money or fame. God walks out of the room when you are thinking about money." -- Quincy Jones

Quote Originally Posted by Randy Moe View Post
    Iowa!

I buy from ZZ Medical, and their address use to be on the website.

The building looks the same.

One sided with antihalation. https://www.zzmedical.com/analog-x-r...ideo-film.html
    Last time I checked Tri-X was 8 bucks a sheet. So this new Kodak material isn't for medical. So I have no idea but I would think X-raying a pipe would require more energy. I wonder if the Kodak stuff would be of use to us guys.
    So do I read this right Carestream-x-ray-film is being coated in Colorado and the Kodak stuff is from Rochester? ??

Last time I checked Tri-X was 8 bucks a sheet. So this new Kodak material isn't for medical. So I have no idea but I would think X-raying a pipe would require more energy. I wonder if the Kodak stuff would be of use to us guys.
    So do I read this right Carestream-x-ray-film is being coated in Colorado and the Kodak stuff is from Rochester? ??
    Check that. Tri X is 10 bucks a sheet!

Hard to say where Kodak makes anything these days.

They market under various names. Alaris is Kodak is Carestream

I wonder if they just are using up NOS.

Carestream seems to be actual Kodak made in NY and cut in Mexico. Per the text on my boxes.

You can buy double sided X-Ray from a number of sources. Made worldwide.

I prefer Ektascan B/RA and cannot exactly remember the lower prices i paid.

I think my last 500 sheet 8X10 case of Ektascan B/RA was under $300 delivered. Now $500

I bought one 14X17 500 sheet case of Ektascan B/RA for under $800 delivered and bought my first 100 sheet box on this forum for $175. Now unavailable.

I may have a lifetime supply.

I also have made enlarged positives on Carestream 14X36 but it is also gone and replaced by 14X36 IN. FULL LENGTH AGFA X-RAY FILM

I have only bought X-Ray from ZZ- Medical and have talked to them by phone. They sell only fresh in date film.

I won't buy X-Ray on eBay.

[/URL]

TIN CAN COLLEGE