I just got this email from Central Camera.

I am very glad they are finally getting their online act together. They are fantastic in person. Go there now! Closed Sundays. Both a modern store and historical anomaly!

But I really like that they are offering free in store pickup of any ILFORD 2019 ULF order and sending emails! They did verbally offer this for years, But now they have discovered email!

While I NOW live 400 miles away from Chicago, I may make a trip to pickup my order at their store. By train.

It's my favorite photo store, the last camera store left in the Chicago. There is one other but it's not LF.

"
Central Camera Company
ILFORD ULF 2019

Posted: 10 May 2019 09:37 AM PDT

Central Camera Company is accepting orders for Ilford’s 2019 Ultra Large Format (ULF) film program! Pre-paid orders must be received by Friday, May 24th, 2019. A full list of the 2019 items is available on Ilford’s ULF website

Central Camera Company is an authorized US distributor for Ilford films, and we’re taking orders now for Ilford’s 2019 Ultra Large Format film program.

Once a year, Ilford produces some of their most popular films in hard to find sizes and formats. These include film for ultra large format and collectible cameras that are no longer manufactured.

Films available this year include Ilford FP4 Plus, HP5 Plus, and Delta 100 Professional. Not all films are available in all formats. A full list of the 2019 items is available on Ilford’s ULF website

HOW TO PLACE AN ORDER:
• Email BOTH finishing@centralcamera.com and sales@centralcamera.com with your specific order details.
• We will provide a quote for products at the best possible price.
• Place your paid order before close of business on Friday, May 24th, 2019 (5:30pm US Central Time)

TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Orders must be prepaid. No exceptions.
• Special order only: orders are non-returnable and non-cancelable.
• Deadline for orders: 5:30pm US Central Time, Friday, May 24th, 2019
• Delivery of film to Central Camera Co. is expected to begin in October, 2019.
• Orders will only be placed once payment has been received, processed, and verified.
• All purchases will be billed in US Dollars.
I• Illinois sales tax of 10.25% is applied to orders shipped within the State of Illinois or picked-up in-store.
• Buyer is responsible for providing full shipping address and delivery instructions at time of purchase.

SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
• Buyer must pay for shipping and insurance.
• Prices quoted and invoiced at time of order are EXCLUDING postage.
• Accepting orders from the United States only, no international shipping.
• Orders will be sent via USPS Priority Mail.
• Shipping charges will include insurance and a handling fee of $7.99.
• Actual shipping costs will be calculated based on package size/weight to customer’s address.
• Central Camera is not responsible for any taxes, etc., imposed on items shipped within the United States.
• We will only ship to registered and verified address.
• FREE local pick-up available at our store: 230 S. Wabash Ave., Chicago, IL 60604
• Please contact the shop to arrange pickup: sales@centralcamera.com / 312-427-5580

The post ILFORD ULF 2019 appeared first on Central Camera Co..

You are subscribed to email updates from Central Camera Co..
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. Email delivery powered by Google
Google, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States