Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: HELP! A friend just gave me his old 4x5 pinhole. No idea what the Aperture is!

Re: HELP! A friend just gave me his old 4x5 pinhole. No idea what the Aperture is!

What diameter pinhole lens in inches/mm would I need to get to f/2000?
    Is that a typo (really meant f/200)?? If not, f/2000 will result in very poor resolution. Unless used in a ballroom-sized pinhole camera.

Re: HELP! A friend just gave me his old 4x5 pinhole. No idea what the Aperture is!

Just for the record you seem to have two identical/very similar threads running. The 'other one ' is 4x5 pinhole - help.
    Any reason why?
    ps I've given you a [possible] lead on the other thread
    regards
    Tony

Yes, you eyes aren't deceiving you, I am serious about f2000. I think i found a satisfying answer in my other thread (:

Hey Tony! Wasn't sure if this thread would notify people that I posted again since it was a few months. Thank you for the detailed reply in the new thread ❤️