Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: My Dream lens.

Re: My Dream lens.

Lovely, Tri Tran. I used Sumi ink quite a while ago, but when the bottle ran out, the replacement bottle did not work for me -- images were grainy. I used it with lampblack watercolor to give warmth to the image and it does a nice job. I made some nice prints with just sumi ink, too...perhaps I should give it another go. I look forward to seeing your prints someday.
    "Landscapes exist in the material world yet soar in the realms of the spirit..." Tsung Ping, 5th Century China

Montreal , Canada. Los Angeles, California

Re: My Dream lens.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughn View Post
    Lovely, Tri Tran. I used Sumi ink quite a while ago, but when the bottle ran out, the replacement bottle did not work for me -- images were grainy. I used it with lampblack watercolor to give warmth to the image and it does a nice job. I made some nice prints with just sumi ink, too...perhaps I should give it another go. I look forward to seeing your prints someday.
    Thanks Vaughn, they all work for me. There is a few Japanese Art stores where I live , I will swing by and grab some for you. Have a great day.