I've been asked to start a new thread with details about this event, so here you go. Tri Tran, Hugo Zhang and myself Jim Fitzgerald started this years ago with some success. This year it will be different than past years as it is more geared toward photographing. Models will be provided and I believe Tri will bring a dark tent for collodion work. Bring your gear to photograph.

We are not doing formal tables to show artwork and sell gear. As I said it is about photographing models, or in and around the park. If you want to sell something it is up to you but no tables are provided. Maybe the park has some picnic tables I'm not sure. I'll find out. This get together is more about hanging out and talking about our love of LF and ULF photography and catching up with one another. I will be coming down from Vancouver Washington for the event.

The meet and greet will be held at:

Thomas Riley Park. 30952 Oso Parkway Coto De Caza CA. 92679

Date: April 7, 2019 Sunday

Time: 9AM-6PM

What to bring: Bring your cameras, film, plates etc. Bring some food! We are not providing food for everyone. Please bring what you wish to drink (no Alcohol allowed) and what you wish to eat. It would be nice if everyone brought something to share. Nothing elaborate, snacks etc. It is all about sharing our passion for the medium and having a good time.

I will attach a link with the map of the location. Questions can be directed to me or Tri and one of us will get back to you. Either on this post or via pm whichever works. There should not be many questions but who knows?

Hope to see everyone soon!!

Link below.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Th...4d-117.5929771