Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What about Richard Ritter

Re: What about Richard Ritter

Quote Originally Posted by RichardRitter View Post
    The story
    The web provider sent out a notice in Feb that a new company would be hosting the web site. I filled out the form and got a reply. But they dropped the ball and never sent me the follow up info.
    So as it stands the site will be down for a week. while I have to jump through all these hops that should of been done in Feb while the site was still working and it would not be down.
    Richard, if you could give us the head's up once it's back on line and the URL if different. Thank you, L

LF/ULF Carbon Printer Jim Fitzgerald's Avatar

Just got an e-mail from Richard today. He is building me some 14x17 holders. Slow going due to the cold weather. Just my .02.

RR made my 11X14 holders and back for the S11. Excellent

Winter is for inside work in cold climates.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Fitzgerald View Post
    Just got an e-mail from Richard today. He is building me some 14x17 holders. Slow going due to the cold weather. Just my .02.
    Tin Can

The email address of info@lg4mat.net is not working.

Use this address richartritter@gmail.com

What a pain in the back side this is.
    Richard T Ritter
    www.lg4mat.net

The email address of info@lg4mat.net is not working.

Use this address richartritter@gmail.com

What a pain in the back side this is.
    they have email up there?? wow what a new development!! see you soon Richard!!

The next part of the story

In order to do the transfer I had to provide 2 forms of ID. One an image of my driver license and a bill with my info on it. Problem is Vermont requires your legal address be on the license. I live on a dirt road post office will not deliver to homes on dirt roads. All my mail has the post office box on it. Try explaining that to the person on the other end of the phone.

The person ask in a question that went like this ”How do you live, no cell service, bad internet service and a dirt road you must live in the middle of nowhere”.
    Richard T Ritter
    www.lg4mat.net

In order to do the transfer I had to provide 2 forms of ID. One an image of my driver license and a bill with my info on it. Problem is Vermont requires your legal address be on the license. I live on a dirt road post office will not deliver to homes on dirt roads. All my mail has the post office box on it. Try explaining that to the person on the other end of the phone.

The person ask in a question that went like this ”How do you live, no cell service, bad internet service and a dirt road you must live in the middle of nowhere”.
    Welcome to the modern life! Will be only worst later... (don't ask me how I know).

Wow, Richard. I can only imagine the questions that person would have for John Coffer.

He does. I can vouch for it.
    Bruce Barlow
    author of "Finely Focused" and "Exercises in Photographic Composition"
    www.brucewbarlow.com

I have the same, "That address does not exist" issue. The Irony of the whole situation is companies who say you don't exist because of no home mail delivery are baseing this off the United States Postal Service address list. In order to get a PO box you have to show that the address exists with a utility bill.