I'm having a bit of trouble figuring this out though so hopefully someone here can help.

When I purchased my enlarger a couple of years ago, the previous owner included a complete Omega timer/power supply/Stabilizer/dual foot pedal setup (Part Numbers 461-014/412-021/404-841/461-054) that he wasn't using. At the time I didn't ask any questions but recently I thought I would pull it out and have a look.

Rather than risk my enlarger, I've just plugged a desk lamp into the socket on the back of the timer. The back is pretty well labelled and the plugs are unique so I think I'm all plugged in ok (never say never though).

There's a rocker switch on the timer (off/focus/time). The focus position doesn't seem to do anything. You can hear a short low hum from the power supply when it's set to "Focus" but very brief and other than that, nothing. When I set the rocker to "Time" however, the lamp comes on and stays on. When I depress the focus pedal, the lamp goes out until I release the pedal at which point the lamp comes back on. When I depress the print pedal, the lamp goes off for the amount of time I set and then comes back on - seems reversed. I thought the foot pedal might be suspect but operating without it doesn't make a difference.

Maybe it's something stupid I"m doing but I can't figure it out - any ideas? Sorry - rotated this picture a couple of times but always seems to post sideways

Thanks
Dave

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0762.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	21.9 KB 
ID:	187973