Quote Originally Posted by Dan Fromm View Post
Randy, you'll die if you try closeup work and don't use a real macro lens. Die. You'll end up dead if you try it. Dead. Don't risk your life. Do it right right right or don't do it.

The shorter MP-4 Tominons (<= 75 mm) aren't the best but are quite usable. Not what the OP needs, but one of them might do for you, depending on what you're trying to accomplish. Same goes for Schneider Comparons, and the 150/5.6's cells are direct fits in a #0. Same goes for most enlarging lenses -- not, in my experience, f/4.5 Raptars -- but not all have cells that are direct fits in shutters.
Dan, there is a song, LEDGER: Not Dead Yet I have been almost dead more than once. I come back. So far...

I had a Polaroid MP-3 Land Camera with everything. I did many things with it. Tryed the crappy Tominons, used Polaroid and 4X5 film, the horrible copy lights.

I was trying to do serious copywork. In the end I kept the Tominons for the shutters, the nice wood baseboard and the magnifier bino. I gave away the rest to an experimenter.

After trying many store bought copy stands I made my own huge one with far better lighting.

One day i will get the 120 and 240 mm macro LF lenses. IF I NEED THEM.

Peace be with you