Thread: Poilot PL810 compatible with CPE2?

Poilot PL810 compatible with CPE2?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Poilot-PL81...f70e%7Ciid%3A1

Looks like a steal as compared to a real Jobo tank and the Cat Labs version. Can anyone comment on whether this is fully compatible with my CPE2? Or...has anyone used their equipment?

Re: Poilot PL810 compatible with CPE2?

Years ago purchased an OEM JOBO 3062 drum/tank and top lid to process my 11x14 film in. Last year, on EBAY, came across a new same tank and cap/top for a bargain price, and went ahead and bought it. When it arrived, I was surprised to see that the tank had no writing on it. Used it for months. Then one time when I was drying it noticed that the cap at the closed end of the drum/tank was not perfectly flush to the end of the tank as on my OEM JOBO. In the inside of the lid, I noticed that the 3 small circular tabs were heat? sealed differently. To me obviously the second tank and lid that I purchased were ripoffs of OEM JOBOs... The tank and lid work 100% and are fully interchangeable with my OEM tanks and lids. Just passing on my experience.

More info can be found in this thread:

https://www.largeformatphotography.i...ead.php?149499

works fine on your CPE2. If you feel like supporting the eBay seller instead of CatLabs, your decision.

Quote Originally Posted by minh0204 View Post
    More info can be found in this thread:

https://www.largeformatphotography.i...ead.php?149499

works fine on your CPE2. If you feel like supporting the eBay seller instead of CatLabs, your decision.
    I have purchased a bunch of Jobo stuff from Cat Labs, and even one of their Speed Graphic kits with the 150/2.8 Rollei projector lens (Which was provided with the wrong cam, and I still can't focus it with the RF actually). I will likely buy again from them, as they're just south of Maine where I'm located. In cases like this, money talks. Competition is supposed to be good, and IMO Jobo tanks and accessories are vastly over priced. If they ever do start shipping that Jobo ATL clone stateside I'll consider that too!