Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: ChromaGraphica Double Dry Plate Holder Kickstarter - Friday 9 August 2019 Noon launch

Matt Alexander

Re: ChromaGraphica Double Dry Plate Holder Kickstarter - Friday 9 August 2019 Noon la

Congrats Jason and Steve!
    I just checked the page and saw you had reached your goal! Thanks for putting all this together - can't wait to get mine and put some plates through them!

Re: ChromaGraphica Double Dry Plate Holder Kickstarter - Friday 9 August 2019 Noon la

Thank you!

I’ve been on vacation for the past week and getting ready to head back, so this was a nice way to wrap it up.

Of course, now the real work begins. Final design review, wrap up details with the mold house, and all the other details.

In the meantime, there’s still two weeks left in the campaign, so if anybody wants to acquire holders in this first production run, take the opportunity to do so!

Cheers,
    Jason
    Newly made large format dry plates available! Look:
    https://www.pictoriographica.com

Yes, congrats to Jason and Steve. I checked it a few days ago and was concerned that pledges seemed to be really slowing down. I'm so happy to hear that the goal line was reached.

On a related note: Jason, at some point in the future will these holders be generally available through your website? I went the cautious route and pledged for a 4x5 holder, only, because I have no experience with dry plates or the results obtained. Yep, I know I can see examples online, but I'm talking my own personal results. If this works out, I probably would want one for my 8x10.

Quote Originally Posted by malexand View Post
    Congrats Jason and Steve!
    I just checked the page and saw you had reached your goal! Thanks for putting all this together - can't wait to get mine and put some plates through them!
    Thanks a lot Matt. I saw that we'd reached the goal as we were eating dinner earlier and nearly threw my plate of food over the kids ;0) Myself and Jason are looking forward to bringing something back to the community. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Alan9940 View Post
    Yes, congrats to Jason and Steve. I checked it a few days ago and was concerned that pledges seemed to be really slowing down. I'm so happy to hear that the goal line was reached.

On a related note: Jason, at some point in the future will these holders be generally available through your website? I went the cautious route and pledged for a 4x5 holder, only, because I have no experience with dry plates or the results obtained. Yep, I know I can see examples online, but I'm talking my own personal results. If this works out, I probably would want one for my 8x10.
    Thanks Alan. Yes, the holders will be available for sale through both of our websites, plus we're also working with other retail outlets at the moment to finalise them being sold through their sites too.

Foamer

With more holders out there your next problem will be keeping up with plate demand.

Kent in SD
    In contento ed allegria
    Notte e di vogliam passar!

Final week of the campaign!

I'm happy to announce that the campaign reached its funding goal last week, so these holders *will* become a reality. With the campaign ending at midnight on September 8th, you have one week left to get in on the first production run of double dry plate holders.

The holders will also hold film via either antique film sheath adapters or low cost adapters which will be made available after the campaign.

These will be the first double dry plate holders mass-produced in over 50 years (as far as I can tell).

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...y-plate-holder

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4X5_PLATE_HOLDER_-__ALT_2019-Sep-01_09-53-57AM-000_CustomizedView6488516637.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	15.2 KB 
ID:	195054

Congrats Jason and Steve, a job well done, that's the dry plate holder taken care of, now I just need to buy one of them cameras!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nodda Duma View Post
    Final week of the campaign!

I'm happy to announce that the campaign reached its funding goal last week, so these holders *will* become a reality. With the campaign ending at midnight on September 8th, you have one week left to get in on the first production run of double dry plate holders.

The holders will also hold film via either antique film sheath adapters or low cost adapters which will be made available after the campaign.

These will be the first double dry plate holders mass-produced in over 50 years (as far as I can tell).

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...y-plate-holder

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4X5_PLATE_HOLDER_-__ALT_2019-Sep-01_09-53-57AM-000_CustomizedView6488516637.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	15.2 KB 
ID:	195054
    Hello Jason & Steve:
    CONGRATULATIONS on reaching your Kickstarter goal!
    Very exciting news!
    And thank you, Jason, for filling my dry plate order BEFORE your vacation ... a very pleasant surprise!
    Drew

Campaign ends THIS WEEKEND! Sundat at midnight Eastern.

The campaign is fully funded, so the holders *will* happen. If you want to get in on the first production run, now’s your chance.