Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Best Writing on Photography Ever!

Re: Best Writing on Photography Ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Wasserman View Post
    “It is this sand-blasted speculation or rather en-spectralization, the ghosting and subsequent miasma of capitalism as it exists in the economy of images that we regard as relative at the very least-namely the aptitude to regard photography if not truth, certainly as plausibly disagreeable in a shared system of acknowledged solutions for knowledge-based communication”
    Thet right thar is some bull pucky. Thanks to Garrett for 'splainin it to us Nevadan's

Ha! My pleasure, I'm an Instructional Designer by trade. We try to simplify things to foster understanding....

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Wasserman View Post
    “It is this sand-blasted speculation or rather en-spectralization, the ghosting and subsequent miasma of capitalism as it exists in the economy of images that we regard as relative at the very least-namely the aptitude to regard photography if not truth, certainly as plausibly disagreeable in a shared system of acknowledged solutions for knowledge-based communication”
    This has to be deliberately unreadable. Writing like this can be excellent, slightly reminds me of reading Guy Debord, but without the lingering "aha" that follows reading Debord sometimes weeks later...