Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 51 to 59 of 59

Thread: Happy New Year ! Jan 2019 portrait

  1. #51
    Ironage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Bethel, CT
    Posts
    167

    Re: Happy New Year ! Jan 2019 portrait

    Here is one from last weekend. A 5x7 contact print. HP5+. 203mm f7.7. Wide open.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Scan 2019-1-29 11.50.28.jpg 
Views:	201 
Size:	76.9 KB 
ID:	187001

  2. #52
    Tin Can's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    12,194

    Re: Happy New Year ! Jan 2019 portrait

    Like!
    sin eater

  3. #53
    Indiana, USA chassis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Indiana, USA
    Posts
    1,972

    Re: Happy New Year ! Jan 2019 portrait

    Quote Originally Posted by Ironage View Post
    Here is one from last weekend. A 5x7 contact print. HP5+. 203mm f7.7. Wide open.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Scan 2019-1-29 11.50.28.jpg 
Views:	201 
Size:	76.9 KB 
ID:	187001
    Great concept.

  4. #54

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    117

    Re: Happy New Year ! Jan 2019 portrait

    Quote Originally Posted by paulbarden View Post
    Lars, in the Ivy Patch
    Wet Plate Collodion on aluminum, using a new Voigtlander petzval type lens. Not sure of its focal length or aperture size, but it doesn't quite cover 5x7, and its really fast (5 seconds exposure under heavy overcast)

    I do not know this person at all, but this feels like you really captured him. This strikes me as posed and at the same time relaxed. Nicely done.

  5. #55

    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Corvallis, OR
    Posts
    544

    Re: Happy New Year ! Jan 2019 portrait

    Quote Originally Posted by jerrybro View Post
    I do not know this person at all, but this feels like you really captured him. This strikes me as posed and at the same time relaxed. Nicely done.
    Thank you very much. I find portraiture a challenge, so when I get it right (I often don't), its especially rewarding for me!

  6. #56

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Dallas/Novosibirsk
    Posts
    2,203

    Re: Happy New Year ! Jan 2019 portrait

    thanks, folks.. Just been buried under other stuff lately

  7. #57

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Dallas/Novosibirsk
    Posts
    2,203

    Re: Happy New Year ! Jan 2019 portrait

    One more - shot in november, but developed just last week

    8x10 xray film, 360mm Heliar

    GoGo by Sergei Rodionov, on Flickr

  8. #58
    Tin Can's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    12,194

    Re: Happy New Year ! Jan 2019 portrait

    Ga Ga for GoGo!

    Quote Originally Posted by SergeiR View Post
    One more - shot in november, but developed just last week

    8x10 xray film, 360mm Heliar

    GoGo by Sergei Rodionov, on Flickr
    sin eater

  9. #59

    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    44

    Re: Happy New Year ! Jan 2019 portrait

    Wow #1 is really impressive
    Best regards

    Bernhard

    https://deramateurphotograph.de/

Similar Threads

  1. Hello and Happy New Year
    By eric black in forum Introductions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 18-Jan-2007, 21:48

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •