Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: The betterscanning.com business status thread

Re: The betterscanning.com business status thread

It is strange on this. You did receive your items. Can you post a pic of the stuff? I am curious if it matches my stuff. He has been mia for so long, I may put my version out there. It us a custom piece made from Al with superfine adjustments. I needed a spare and no joy getting a hold of him so I designed and machined it.

ya it is very strange, we were also curious if we get our stuff after reading this thread here.

Your version sounds good, you may have some potential buyers here in this thread! Do you have a photo of yours?

Here are the photos of the one i received (wet scan bundle with anr for v850)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bildschirmfoto 2022-05-25 um 11.48.08.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	54.4 KB 
ID:	227531

That is the one. I have two.

I also received an email last night out of blue with my some of my previous emails attached asking for information because I supposedly stated in forums I was waiting on a frame I said I ordered. I hadn’t stated thator at least not in two years. I was looking for a second ANR glass though, but again about 2 years ago.

I still have some things to tweak on it and give it a go. It is all aluminum.

Quote Originally Posted by MCohn View Post
    I've tried the scanning@address a couple of times with no success. So Doug If you're still monitoring this thread, drop me a line! Would love to buy some holders.
    Update: Doug got in touch, the purchase went smoothly, and my holders arrived. Fortunately, if shooting LF has taught me anything, it’s patience. All worked out in the end.

Hello everyone, I tried ordering these twice I think and ne response every time.

I’d be so delighted if you could get in touch, Doug! ��

Your reports make me feel somewhat optimistIc and I place my order a couple of minutes ago again. Fingers crossed. Also that Doug got back to you in Berlin makes me hopeful. I’m in Vienna and apparently international orders are fulfilled as well.

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianHolemy View Post
    Hello everyone, I tried ordering these twice I think and ne response every time.

I’d be so delighted if you could get in touch, Doug! ��

Your reports make me feel somewhat optimistIc and I place my order a couple of minutes ago again. Fingers crossed. Also that Doug got back to you in Berlin makes me hopeful. I’m in Vienna and apparently international orders are fulfilled as well.
    Hope he gets in touch with you soon. I bought a MF mount many years ago and a wet mount last year from Japan. He sure will fullfill the international orders. As long as you hear from him (a hard part), everything should go smoothly. If you do not hear from him, try to send emails from time to time. He sees this forum from time to time and that is how he reached out me through a direct message.

Hey Doug, if you happen to see this I've tried emailing you twice requesting some ANR glass holders.

Please get in touch when you can I'm ordering a v850 this week. Many thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Steven Ruttenberg View Post
    I still have some things to tweak on it and give it a go. It is all aluminum.

I am also thinking of making one myself and have it lasercut. I am not so sure about the material yet. Since I own an Epson 4990 the focus distance is usually smaller (more on the 1mm side than the 4mm of later models) so I have to make sure the notches holding the glass are not too thick. Tricky.

I have access to Solidworks and a full machine shop. It would be interesting if BetterScanning would release either drawings or the rights to produce some of the products for a limited run or on a Group Buy type of purchase. It would allow the product to be made without any IP issues being broached.

Quote Originally Posted by Wichersham View Post
    Hope he gets in touch with you soon. I bought a MF mount many years ago and a wet mount last year from Japan. He sure will fullfill the international orders. As long as you hear from him (a hard part), everything should go smoothly. If you do not hear from him, try to send emails from time to time. He sees this forum from time to time and that is how he reached out me through a direct message.
    Doug just got intouch with me and sent me an email and invoice . Wohooo! I am very happy!