Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: new photographs

new photographs

Just in case you might have missed it, under each category click on index for the rest of the prints in the category.

new photographs

I saw some of your "abandoned" landscapes at the "Tiempo y Memoria" exhibition at FotoColectania here in Barcelona a couple of weeks ago. Congratulations Adrian!

new photographs

>>I saw some of your "abandoned" landscapes at the "Tiempo y Memoria" exhibition at FotoColectania here in Barcelona a couple of weeks ago

I saw that too. Its a nice exhibit in general, too. I like the scottish pics a lot especially as I spent a lot of time in the Uists a few years ago. Its a very special place, and I like the fact Adrian keeps going back and mining new material

new photographs

I also really enjoyed the photos I saw, but I stopped after a couple. It gets irritating to have to click Index after looking at each image, to then be able to click onto the next image. A 'next image' button would be useful.

new photographs

A nice feature for the viewers is to link the images, so that all one has to do is click on the displayed image to move on to the next. It can be taken further with info tags and using the left side of the image to go backwards, as is done at: http://www.slower.net/.

I like the work overall, although it gets repetitive quickly. Technically it looks great and I like the Road series best of all. Photographing a squat is a bit of a cliche.