In response to a recent thread, I would like to start an image-sharing thread dedicated to showing your best, most recent work, with critique and discussion of photographs implicitly allowed and encouraged. Some "ground rules:"

One image per month. The intent here is to share what you think is your best work from the previous month - either shot or developed, since I know some take a while to get to the development part. Multiple images specifically shot to be a diptych or triptych and presented as such are okay, but let's try to keep the thread more focused towards quality and not quantity, which also doesn't overwhelm and bury new photographs. Some leeway is fine with images shot near/at the end/beginning of the month - let's just not spam the thread is the point.

Helpful critiques and discussion. There are already threads for those specifically asking for critique on a given image or theme, but my idea here is an open forum where one can give helpful comments, either what they find compelling or what could be improved, if they choose. All images are implicitly open to discussion in this thread, and let's try to keep the surface-level "Great!" kind of comments to a minimum. Both technical and artistic comments welcome. Critiques should not be given with harsh or derogatory terms, and follow all overarching forum guidelines.

Technical details and artistic intent by the photographer. Please include relevant details on how you shot the image, and also what your thought-process or intent was for the photograph. Feel free to also include some thoughts yourself on what you did well and/or could improve on in the future.

Be open to back-and-forth discussion. Your critique should not be given as gospel. Be open to discussion on the image and/or your comments on said photograph. Take all critiques in the spirit they were given, with the knowledge that acting on critique is still the purview of the photographer.

Let's see how it goes folks. I am not a mod and can't enforce the above, and don't want to add workload to the current mods, so let's all try to keep things civil and helpful. I will be happy to kick-off the thread here in a moment with an image from November.