Thread: I have found tbe scanner limit

I have found tbe scanner limit

After scanning some difficult slides the last couple of days I have come to realize that exposing a slide for visualization on light table or projection will not scan well when it has deep shadows such as at sunrise where you expose to avoid blowing out sky. For these scenes, need to expose for the shadows which means using a grad nd. For my 75mm Nikkor f/4.5, I definitely need a center spot filter. The vignetting at sunrise and sunset is very obvious and annoying.

I will be sending a couple slides giving me fits to get drum scanned to compare to V850 scans. But, I believe I have found the limitation of the V850.

Re: I have found tbe scanner limit

Quote Originally Posted by Steven Ruttenberg View Post
    After scanning some difficult slides the last couple of days I have come to realize that exposing a slide for visualization on light table or projection will need t sna worth a craywhen it has deep shadows such as at sunrise where you expose to avoid blowing out sky. For these scenes, stell not ed to expose for the shadows bich means using a vradnd or 2. For my 75mm Nikkor f/4.5, I definitely need a center spot filter. The very vignetting at sunrise and sunset isvery obvious and annoying.

I will be sending a couple slides giving me fits to get drum scanned to alidafe I have found the limitation of the V850.
    Steven are you OK, did you have a stroke?

I was typing without my glasses on and fell asleep. That is bad.

And auto correction definitely does not work. It seems to put what it wants. Means proof reading several times. I hav typed words, checked them, proofed document and then when I print or send, the words are changed by the software wtf.

Foamer

Quote Originally Posted by Steven Ruttenberg View Post
    And auto correction definitely does not work. It seems to put what it wants.

While I was at the grocery store once, I received a text from my wife asking me to pick up a gallon of milk, a bag of chocolate chips, and some vagina flavoring. I immediately texted back asking if it was OK with her if I went looking for that last one? She meant to type "vanilla flavoring." She hasn't used used auto correct since.

Kent in SD
    In contento ed allegria
    Notte e di vogliam passar!

Quote Originally Posted by Two23 View Post
    While I was at the grocery store once, I received a text from my wife asking me to pick up a gallon of milk, a bag of chocolate chips, and some vagina flavoring. I immediately texted back asking if it was OK with her if I went looking for that last one? She meant to type "vanilla flavoring." She hasn't used used auto correct since.

Kent in SD
    Now that is funny! I really hate phones, my fingers are fat and uncoordinated. Which is odd, because I can type over 45 words a minute with 3 or less errors. And I am just an engineer.