Thread: Can anyone tell me about the King Concepts Enterprise Automatic Still Film Processor?

Can anyone tell me about the King Concepts Enterprise Automatic Still Film Processor?

https://denver.craigslist.org/pho/d/...765943750.html
    I'm not actually intereseted in buying it just curious about it.
    Has anyone heard of one of these things?
    I assume it takes some sort of drum.
    Bryan

Re: Can anyone tell me about the King Concepts Enterprise Automatic Still Film Proces

I had one in the 1990s. It was a automated rotary processor, with different sized drums that took stainless steel reels. Mine did 4x5 and 8x10 too, but I can't recall what the reels looked like. It came with a set of different processes programmed in, including E-6, C-41, some generic B&W, as well as color printing. I hacked mine later to do Cibachrome too. It was a great machine, used a giant water bath up top to keep the chemicals at temperature, and rubber values that pushed open to allow the chemicals to run into the drums. I ran many hundreds of rolls of 35mm E-6 through mine, and can't recall any failures, or at least failures due to the machine.

Re: Can anyone tell me about the King Concepts Enterprise Automatic Still Film Proces

Make sure it has all the parts and equipment to process the film you shoot with.
    --- Steve from Missouri ---

We used a similar Kings Concepts processor for many years to do multiple daily E-6 runs. Processor ran thousands of times without a single problem. Reels were proprietary and had clips to prevent the film from unraveling.