Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: Bergger Pancro 400 is now available in 11X14 and 16X20

  1. #11

    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    1,600

    Re: Bergger Pancro 400 is now available in 11X14 and 16X20

    Quote Originally Posted by cp_photo View Post
    Is there any news regarding the availability of Bergger sheet film in 2022?
    None of the American suppliers has it, and even Bergger doesn't have inventory on their own web site. That doesn't seem hopeful.

  2. #12
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Posts
    8,402

    Re: Bergger Pancro 400 is now available in 11X14 and 16X20

    Quote Originally Posted by cp_photo View Post
    Is there any news regarding the availability of Bergger sheet film in 2022?
    Fotoimpex shows some 8x10 still in stock - no other sizes. Can't find it anywhere else. Probably hasn't been a fresh shipment in a very long time.

  3. #13

    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    California
    Posts
    136

    Re: Bergger Pancro 400 is now available in 11X14 and 16X20

    Quote Originally Posted by Oren Grad View Post
    Fotoimpex shows some 8x10 still in stock - no other sizes. Can't find it anywhere else. Probably hasn't been a fresh shipment in a very long time.

    I've been watching Fotoimpex in hope of getting some 11x14. For some time there were dates specified as when it would be back, but that's now changed to just "out of stock".

  4. #14

    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    California
    Posts
    136

    Re: Bergger Pancro 400 is now available in 11X14 and 16X20

    Today Fotoimpex updated its listings for Bergger 13x18cm and 11x14" sheet films to "Out of stock (Expected back aprox. 25.10.2022)" which suggests a new delivery is coming, hopefully.

  5. #15

    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    84

    Re: Bergger Pancro 400 is now available in 11X14 and 16X20

    Quote Originally Posted by cp_photo View Post
    Today Fotoimpex updated its listings for Bergger 13x18cm and 11x14" sheet films to "Out of stock (Expected back aprox. 25.10.2022)" which suggests a new delivery is coming, hopefully.
    One can home. I imagine these small manufacturers struggle the most with the ongoing supply chain issues.

  6. #16
    おせわに なります! Andrew O'Neill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Coquitlam, BC, Canada, eh!
    Posts
    4,974

    Re: Bergger Pancro 400 is now available in 11X14 and 16X20

    I would probably use this film if 14x17 were available, and only if they addressed the high B+F issue I mentioned earlier.

  7. #17

    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    1,600

    Re: Bergger Pancro 400 is now available in 11X14 and 16X20

    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew O'Neill View Post
    I would probably use this film if 14x17 were available, and only if they addressed the high B+F issue I mentioned earlier.
    Andrew, I can't imagine Bergger has any plans to address the base + fog of the film. I suspect its inherent in the nature of this two emulsion style film. That said, I have had some success in suppressing the base fog by adding some benzotriazole to the developer used.

Similar Threads

  1. Bergger Pancro 400 in sheets
    By Tim V in forum Darkroom: Film, Processing & Printing
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 21-Nov-2020, 21:06
  2. Exploring the Bergger Pancro 400 for landscape.
    By paulbarden in forum Image Sharing (Everything Else) & Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 22-Jul-2017, 12:45
  3. Bergger Pancro 400 - 5x7 film
    By sepstein17 in forum Darkroom: Film, Processing & Printing
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 4-May-2016, 17:35

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •