Hello to my dry plate shooting friends in Europe! Dust off your dry plate cameras and find those dry plate holders!

I am very pleased to announce that J. Lane Dry Plates will soon be available from Schwarzweiss Fotolabor in Dusseldorf, Germany! The first shipment of plates was sent out today and will arrive at their store sometime over the next few weeks. They are very excited to be stocking these plates, and have told me they are happy to ship to anyone in Europe including the UK!

Schwarzweiss Fotolabor and Pictoriographica share a mutual goal of providing the wonderfully unique dry plates to European photographers at a lower cost than if ordering them directly from me in the United States. They will initially be stocking plates in the following sizes:

4" x 5"
5" x 7"
8" x 10"
Whole Plate
9x12 cm

However, as always I can make plates in any size, so please contact them with your specific requests. Our plan is to ship plates -- both stock for their inventory and custom requests -- on a monthly (or faster as needed) basis.
See their website at http://www.schwarzweiss-fotolabor.de/ for contact information.

I'd also like to take the opportunity to offer my sincere thanks for all the support and encouragement you as a community and as individuals have shown in my endeavor to supply dry plates to the world. It's very much appreciated!

Best Regards,
Jason