Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 82

Thread: November Portrait Thread

  1. #71

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    888

    Re: November Portrait Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by neildw View Post
    Fenne-1 by Smith De Westelinck, on Flickr

    Shot with my Intrepid 4x5 at 5.6 with Kodak Portra 400.
    Ahh lovely
    --

  2. #72

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    888

    Re: November Portrait Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by arca andy View Post
    Hi Guys and Gals
    I have not posted for sometime as I have been obsessed with my Rolleiflex! But this weekend I have been mucking about with Orthochromatic film and thought you might like to see the best result so far. Thank you Rupert for being my guinea pig.

    Rup2send by yellowdoorphoto, on Flickr
    Wow, this is like very cool. Can you explain a little more about the film?
    --

  3. #73
    gimenosaiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    349

    Re: November Portrait Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by arca andy View Post
    Hi Guys and Gals
    I have not posted for sometime as I have been obsessed with my Rolleiflex! But this weekend I have been mucking about with Orthochromatic film and thought you might like to see the best result so far. Thank you Rupert for being my guinea pig.

    Rup2send by yellowdoorphoto, on Flickr
    Hi!!

    Wooow ! Stunning !!! Congratulations.
    I'd love to see it bigger ;-)

    Thank you
    Cheers!
    Antonio

  4. #74
    Peter De Smidt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Fond du Lac, WI, USA
    Posts
    8,405

    Re: November Portrait Thread



    Wisner 8x10 Technical Field
    Nikon 450M
    Bad scan...I found a wayward photo folder from 11 years ago recently...
    “You often feel tired, not because you've done too much, but because you've done too little of what sparks a light in you.”
    ― Alexander Den Heijer, Nothing You Don't Already Know

  5. #75
    Indiana, USA chassis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Indiana, USA
    Posts
    1,973

    Re: November Portrait Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter De Smidt View Post


    Wisner 8x10 Technical Field
    Nikon 450M
    Bad scan...I found a wayward photo folder from 11 years ago recently...
    Great.

  6. #76
    Indiana, USA chassis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Indiana, USA
    Posts
    1,973

    Re: November Portrait Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by neildw View Post
    Fenne-1 by Smith De Westelinck, on Flickr

    Shot with my Intrepid 4x5 at 5.6 with Kodak Portra 400.
    Nice concept.

  7. #77
    Peter De Smidt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Fond du Lac, WI, USA
    Posts
    8,405

    Re: November Portrait Thread

    Thanks, Chassis.
    “You often feel tired, not because you've done too much, but because you've done too little of what sparks a light in you.”
    ― Alexander Den Heijer, Nothing You Don't Already Know

  8. #78

    Join Date
    Feb 1999
    Posts
    945

    Re: November Portrait Thread

    That's a wonderful portrait, Peter -- why do you say it's a bad scan? Are you seeing something I'm not?

  9. #79
    Peter De Smidt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Fond du Lac, WI, USA
    Posts
    8,405

    Re: November Portrait Thread

    Thanks, Ben. There's some mottling and noise in the background.
    “You often feel tired, not because you've done too much, but because you've done too little of what sparks a light in you.”
    ― Alexander Den Heijer, Nothing You Don't Already Know

  10. #80

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Austin TX
    Posts
    74

    Re: November Portrait Thread

    Snuck in just under the radar with this one: shot, developed, and scanned in November!

    3 generations in this shot: Barb, Emily, and our halfway-finished baby girl. Deardorff V8, HP5+ in Pyrocat HD 1:1:100, Kodak Commercial Ektar 12" at around F/11.


    Emily, Barb, and Baby by Mike Boudreaux, on Flickr

Similar Threads

  1. June portrait thread
    By Emil Schildt in forum Image Sharing (LF) & Discussion
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 25-Jun-2018, 23:14
  2. June Portrait Thread
    By Ootsk in forum Image Sharing (LF) & Discussion
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 26-Jul-2017, 15:07
  3. November 2016 Portrait Thread
    By Corran in forum Image Sharing (LF) & Discussion
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 28-Nov-2016, 19:54
  4. Portrait/ Nude Workshop In November
    By Gustavo in forum Announcements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 8-Oct-2008, 09:07
  5. How about a New Portrait thread?
    By Kerik Kouklis in forum Image Sharing (LF) & Discussion
    Replies: 683
    Last Post: 17-May-2008, 17:13

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •