Thread: Fujimoto CP51 info

Fujimoto CP51 info

A client has left us with a CP51 main module for repair
    The issue is that it is in poor condition and we have a manual but no technical
    info on this unit ie Circuit diagrams Etc to get this unit repaired
    Any help greatly Appreciated Gary Anstis AIM Calibrations - Australia

Re: Fujimoto CP51 info

I have the CP-31 service manual, and CP-51 owners manual, but neither have full schematics.

I have these also thanks for reply
    Issue is that display is faulty and planning to replace controllers
    Just trying to workout what wire does what
    Will keep trying

Bob

My display acts up once in a while looking dead. Pushing the reset buttons usually gets it back working in case you haven't tried that.

You might also try a pm to Greg Blank. He used to service them for Omega Satter, not sure if he is still on the forum since he hasn't posted lately.

There is a battery built into the display that could be the problem. Omega Satter may have access to the schematics.

Quote Originally Posted by RPNugent View Post
    My display acts up once in a while looking dead. Pushing the reset buttons usually gets it back working in case you haven't tried that.

You might also try a pm to Greg Blank. He used to service them for Omega Satter, not sure if he is still on the forum since he hasn't posted lately.

There is a battery built into the display that could be the problem. Omega Satter may have access to the schematics.

Display was dull and hard to read, had only one tank heating, replaced battery and now cant get into setup to set tank temps.
    Have sourced temp controllers and was looking at retro fitting these to get unit functioning but without circuit diagram it is a bit of a gamble
    Any suggestions appreciated
    Gazwod Australia

Cait22

Hello,
    I'm not sure if anyone here is still using the CP51. I'm just getting set up with my first home ra4 darkroom. I've powered up my CP51 and I'm working on cleaning everything right now(quite the intensive process)! I'm currently having trouble with the replenishment hoses. I've tried pressing the manual replenishment buttons inside of the machine above the control drawer and holding the hoses above the machine but nothing seems to work. Does anyone have any tips on how to solve this issue? Also: lets say the replenishment hoses don't work indefinitely, is there a way to simply pour more chemicals in by timing the rate yourself? How far below the line in the baths can the liquid fall before needing to be replenished? Has anyone used the chemicals from the overflow containers to do this to save chemistry?

Any help would be much appreciated!

thank you!
    Caitlin