Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wildfire Near Red's Meadow

Re: Wildfire Near Red's Meadow

Dang it you guys make me jealous!
    I did a number on my right leg last week and can't make it down the hallway to get to my morning coffee, muscle relaxers and pain pills before the spasms commence.
    "I would feel more optimistic about a bright future for man if he spent less time proving that he can outwit Nature and more time tasting her sweetness and respecting her seniority"---EB White

Drew Wiley

Don't be too jealous, John. I've still got bursitis in one shoulder and can't drive very far or carry too heavy a pack yet. Gonna be medium format for me the rest of the month. I'm on a drymounting marathon anyway, before the weather gets wet and humid. Hope your leg improves soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Drew Wiley View Post
    Don't be too jealous, John. I've still got bursitis in one shoulder and can't drive very far or carry too heavy a pack yet. Gonna be medium format for me the rest of the month. I'm on a drymounting marathon anyway, before the weather gets wet and humid. Hope your leg improves soon.
    Thanks, Drew.
    Gettin' old ain't fer wimps, eh?
    "I would feel more optimistic about a bright future for man if he spent less time proving that he can outwit Nature and more time tasting her sweetness and respecting her seniority"---EB White