Thread: New Linhof price list for lenses

New Linhof price list for lenses

Linhof has a new price list for lenses, dated September 1, 2018. See: http://linhof.com/en/
    The earlier price list, dated April 1, 2018, showed the digital lenses available in both the Copal 0 shutter and the Rodenstock eShutter. This new price list shows them only in the eShutter. Also the prices have gone up a bit.

As for analogue lenses, the earlier list included the Schneider 72mm Super Angulon XL; this is gone from the new list. The new list retains the 90mm Super Angolan XL and all the Apo-Sironar lenses shown on the April list. But while the April list gives "upon request" in the price column for the Apo-Sironar S lenses, the September 2018 list shows prices in Euros. I wonder if this is a result of the new production run of these Rodenstock lenses reported elsewhere on this forum in June of this year.

David

Re: New Linhof price list for lenses

Thanks for the link David. In fact there has been a new production run of Rodenstock ApoSironar S lenses. The leading shops in Europe offer these lenses since last spring. Prices are more or less the same than the ones in Linhof price list.

Re: New Linhof price list for lenses

Quote Originally Posted by hiend61 View Post
    Thanks for the link David. In fact there has been a new production run of Rodenstock ApoSironar S lenses. The leading shops in Europe offer these lenses since last spring. Prices are more or less the same than the ones in Linhof price list.
    Yes, earlier this month I compared Linhof's prices with those of Linhof & Studio and a U.S. seller, Badger Graphic. As you note, they were in the same ballpark. Well Badger's prices were a bit higher. I wonder if Linhof is still doing their independent testing and marking the examples of these they sell with "Linhof". I also wonder how many of these Rodenstock will end up making.

David