While new to LF photography I have quite a few cameras that I've collected over the years, some that I've never used. One is a Welta Watson from 1927 that is basically mint condition with no issues with the lenses or bellows. My question is regarding the film holders for the camera that came with it when purchased about 25 years ago. I have three film holders that appear to be the usual suspects with regards to the film holders (link shows pics of film holders)


but I also have a film holder that is deeper than the film carriers (if that is a proper term) and it appears an additional film carriage fits inside the carrier. A reference to the film holder is

If anyone can provide information on what type of film holder is used with the the "plattenhalter film pack" for this camera it would be much appreciated.

Thank you