I just recently switched from a sinar F2 to a linhof Technikardan. The ground glass the with the linhof didnt have a fresnel attached and the Sinar's fresnel is too small so Im currently going down the rabbit hole of ground glass/fresnel research. I loved the combo I had on the sinar, it worked great, but the new (to me) Technikardan glass is just to dark (I shoot a lot at night). Anyways while researching the limited custom ground glass options I stumbled across this ebay seller. Has anyone tried these?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Ground-Glas....c100005.m1851

Here is the description: Condition: New
Compatible with: 4x5 Camera

Description:

Bright Accurate Clear

I make ground glass for a variety of camera and formats.As far as brighter is concerned,over the yesrs I have measured a variety of focusing screens and compared them to the originals.

This includes new acid etched,hand ground,Boss Screen,current hand-ground glass,Beatty and Bright screen and my own.I measured with a Gossen Luna Pro and a probe from edge to edge.

There is a half-stop difference from old glass in most cases.Acid etched is brighter by a stop-BUT-you loose the contrast that is in hand ground glass that makes focusing easier and faster.

The only significant improvement comes with using a fresnel-BUT-it makes focusing with wide angle lenses and a loupe a real chore as the lines of the fresnel become increasingly evident.

In the end,I use a three step method which is actually different than that of any other offering.It combines everything I have learned about ground glass and to get the most amount of light with the most amount of contrast by chemcial and hand-ground methods and includes a final coating,as well.