Hello everybody,
It seems that i cannot find an answer to these questions anywhere, so i`ll ask here.

Background : I am a beginner in LF, i had a Horseman LX ( too heavy, had to sell ). I only shot paper until now ( about 150 frames ). Currently I have a 210 5.6 Symmar, and 2 process lens, 150 and 210 f9 ( these will be used for enlargements at a later time ). I will get a 150mm ( with shutter ) at a later time. Planning on shooting : landscapes, urban architecture, forests, and some portraits.

For the moment I am in the market for a portable camera, and have narrowed it down to a NEW Chamonix, or a used Toyo 45A/AII. The price is almost the same.
As i only ever shot a geared monorail with plenty of movements, i have no practical way of determining if these will suit my needs.
210mm is the max focal length i`ll use, focused to 3-4 meters ( 10-13 ft ).

It`s all to 3 choices with the pros and cons i found :

Chamonix 45F-2 - I don`t like the way it folds. When opening it, the front standard is attached only to the bellows, and i would have to screw the front standard each time. I do like that it appears sturdier than the 45H-1 when extended.
Chamonix 45H-1 - Standards stay on the camera when it is packed, movements are slightly better that those of the 45F-2. Has rise and shift on the back ( vs F ). I have an impending fear that due to the multiple rails, it is "flimsy" when extended ( 210mm focused to 304 meters ( 10-13 ft ). Also, i understand that the camera can have some "creeping" with heavy lens and downward position.
Toyo 45A / 45AII - All metal , strong. Movements are quite limited as far as i can tell. Also heavier than the Chamonix.

The order i`m considering them is this : 45H-1; 45F-2, Toyo ( either one )

1. Can someone with a 45H-1 tell me : with a, let`s say, 210mm lens at inf. , are the base-boards tilting at all ? The pictures from the site look a little "bent" when extended, even without a lens.
2. For the 45F-2 : Should i really be concerned with the front standard being loose when folding/unfolding ? Can i, by mistake, tear the bellows from the standard if .. maybe .. i drop the front standard when mounting ?
3. Can anyone tell me the difference between the Chammonix 45N-2 and 45F-2 ? ( they seem the same from the specs, except for " rear asymmetrical tilt ". Can`t seem to understand what that is.

These choices are making me mad, getting the money for these cameras has taken more than 6 months. I don`t want to get something and have to sell it a week after. My country has virtually zero market for large format.

Thank you.